This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

428. PHS pasar malam!

HELLO AGAIN! SECOND POST OF THE DAY, LOL.

Kay so as you can see from the caps above, I feel very high now. XD Kay I know I'm sticky and all now..but let me finish this post 1st..today has been great! I guess I'll go by sequence..

Hmmm so firstly I was awoken by my maid and my phone (calls and messages -.-) I wanted to wake up at 2..lol seriously I did but anyway..I woke up at 11plus in the end..then I messaged people to ask them if they wanted to meet up..and I messaged Bea..I totally forgot that she went to Malaysia shucks my phone bill..

Lol so anyway uhhhh ate porridge for breakfast then shortly after my deliveryman came and sent me fish congee :D Thanks papa! Used the com after that (thats when my 1st post of today got posted) and at 2.45 I prepared stuff and came out of the house at 3..found Carine at the entrance..And so we went in together :D

Okay then saw Samantha as well..and we found YeeSin..so four of us went to sit on 3F's bench..ahaha..took some photos..but Saman and I had to get to the 3H bench after that so yea..during assembly I couldnt control myself..I saw something extremely hilarious - we all had 3 tattoos and there was the white paper behind them.and THEN THIS GUY STOOD UP AND I SAW THE WHITE PAPER PLUS THE TATTOO STUCK ON HIS BUTT. OMGOSH YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT. Plus it was directly in front of me. Wahleh funny crap.

Oh and thank God I brought my mini fan to school today. The Sun was scorching hot today. Ahaha. Okay skip details, when someone finally announced that the Carnival was declared open, JY and I ran like some mad kids to the canteen, LOL! Put on 1 temporary tattoo on my left hand..then started roaming around..bought cotton candy..after that I bought chocalate elairs from Japh..

Oh four of us (Carine, Saman, JY and I) wanted to shout "Happy Birthday, Singapore!" from the 3rd floor, outside the libary then all of a sudden a bunch of people came out of nowhere and we decided not to already..hahah.

Oh ya blah blah blah then I bought noodles from the YongTauHu stall..I wanted to get laksa but that YongTauHu uncle looked so miserable..there wasn't anyone at his stall and all his bowls of noodles were neatly arranged on the table, waiting for people to buy them but no one did. I was really sad for him..so I happily took a bowl home (to my stomach) I hope the uncle cheered up a little. ^^

Walked around for a long time..finally could spray my hair at 7plus..they ran out of stock before that so had to wait for new stock to come..then when we went there, there was only gold left..so yea no choice la..oh ya they doubled the price! It was 1buck originally..but never mind la :)

THENTHEN we went to queue for the haunted house :D:D:D:D (I wasnt feeling like that when I was queueing up and..I was feeling like that after I came out! Hahaha) While we were queueing I was telling them (Saman and JY) jokes and that made us rather high..Suhail joined us too..and then right before we went in, I hooked JY's arm and then we walked in..

And so the adventure began! Eerie background music playing..spooky surroundings..(no lights on) BUT thank God I had fun! Hahah the 1st person who tried to scare us was told to go away by me..LOLOLOL. Then she was like why did you ask me to go away..I am so sad..LOL!

After that, somewhere in the middle I started singing Baa Baa black sheep..oh ya and I went "ALIBABA!" when people tried to scare us..LOLOL!! I think the people were scared of me instead of me being scared by them..okay a few reasons why they were scared of me - Why am I calling all of them ali baba? Were they that..dark? And why was I looking for sheep wool? LOLOL!! AND SO THE 3 GIRLS WALKED OUT LAUGHING..I DIDNT SCREAM INSIDE!! LOLOLOL, thank God! =D

Then family came..ran around a lot after that..had the flag lowering ceremony at 9.10pm or perhaps later -.- Lalalala went home with JY, Saman and family..haha great fun! JY, I hope your fishes didnt die..they were gasping for air in that little plastic bag they were kept in..awwwww..

Oh yea mum bought pizza..someone gave her 7bucks worth of coupons..thanks!

Okay I'm dead beat, goodnight, take care, God bless and byeeeeee! :D

No comments: