This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

426.

Helloooooooo. :) Two days without Q in school is..quite boring. I MISS QIU HUIIIIIIIIIIIIII. But then again, I paid attention in maths class instead of laughing my head off like I usually do when Q's around. So that's a plus point la..Thanks to Valerie for coming to the front in maths..and thanks to Bea for sitting in Q's place in Physics. Sorry that I ps-ed you guys. =X

Hmm OH CARVINAL PASAR MALAM TOMORROW! XD YAY A PASAR MALAM IN SCHOOL. 1st day that we get dismissed at 9pm on school day. YES ITS A SCHOOL DAY AND IT STARTS AT 3.30PM HOW EXICTING =D=D AND WE GET THE STAY AT HOME ON FRIDAY! YESYESYES :DDDDDDDD

OH YEAAAAA we get to use fact sheets for our CTs!! Very thrilled. I'm going to write in font size 3. XD Just kidding, if neccessary only la. Hahaha. Having history night class at 7pm later, WHEEE! =D Went home with HuiMei dearie today. Oh and she said she wants to be a farmer :D I'd like to visit her farm in the future =DDDD

Okay la I want to post more but..can't think of anything..oh yea wait today we did some uhh replacement of words thing. Which means you have to subsitute a discriminatory word with an alternative. For example, the discrimintory word is policeman so the subsitute will be police officer. So right when it came to pair work, I was thinking of a replacement for fireman..then V went "fire officer? fire..FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!" OH LOOOOOL. And "welcome to an abortion-free zone" inside joke. Those in BW's class would know. HAHAHAA! :D

Kaykay I better get going now..God bless, take care& byeeeeee! <3

No comments: