This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

443. better than before

Yea so I'm feeling a lot better than just now..And..I think I might be an alien in a human's body. Shucks. Evidence:

JY says:
http://hokae.net/kfc/oth/silverlife.gif
Sandra says:
slowwww
JY says:
what slow!!
Sandra says:
i mean the animation is slow
Sandra says:
see im an alien la. lol

Sandra says:
I'm going to do aces :)
JY says:
LOL
JY says:
u rmb actions meh
Sandra says:
um
Sandra says:
on that day la
Sandra says:
!
JY says:
LOL
JY says:
i thought you say you wanna do now
JY says:
in your HOUSE!
JY says:
haha.

Actually..there are a lot more examples to quote..BANG. Okay I should stop thinking this way..cause you are what you think you are. Okayyyyy so I'M A HUMAN LAAAA! WOOHOO! Lol zi high. Kay you can go ice-skate now if you want to, if you get what I mean.

I've got a lot of things to rant to the Father today. Thank Him for He's so understanding. Okay gonna tell Him now so God bless take care & byeeeee! YAY I FEEL MUCH BETTER :)

/Edit
Mosquitoes have taken a recent liking to me all of a sudden. How strange. Not that I haven't been a victim of their lovebites in the past, but they just hang out more with me nowadays. I think its because of the rainy days. Oh well. Everything happens for a purpose. Lol. XD

No comments: