This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, August 24, 2007

438. blah

I want to rant. I didnt finish my tuition homework. I'm having tuition tomorrow. Its 9 minutes more to tomorrow. I tried food therapy. The effects of it didnt last long though. I feel exactly the same way I felt before I started the therapy. Bang. I don't like mood swings. Why am I having mood swings. Bishbombishboommmmm.

Okay now its 7 more minutes to tomorrow. Tomorrow's the 25th of August. We're having the Be Yourself Day cum Teacher's Day celebration on the 31st. The theme for BYD hasn't been decided yet.

OKAY SANDRA YOU BETTER STOP TALKING LIKE YOURE A ROBOT (Crap I actually typed body instead of robot just now -.-)

Oh ya so JY says we should be called the "ah girlies". I feel that its a bit getai-ish. Hahhha. (See? some emotion..shows that I'm not talking like a robot..) Who was I talking to..Lol..

So anyway today's basketball match was exciting..Two more balls and we could have tied. No dirty thoughts there. Um I think I'm crazy. 3 more minutes to 25th August. I feel a bit irritated (at what exactly, I don't know), a bit moodless and quite sleepy..but I'm still here typing away and..sigh.

Sandra doesnt feel so Sandra now. I'll be alright tomorrow.

Okay God bless, take care & byeeeeeeee! :)

No comments: