This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

431. I miss my voice!

"Rest well"
"Take care"
"Drink more water"
"Eat strepsils!!"
"You'll get well soon"
"No wonder you didnt talk"
"Honey water helps"

Hahah..thanks..(: Started feeling feverish during Chinese..wasn't in a good mood after that..but thank God I'm okay now. ((:

Okay, so if DTan says he's consistently nice, why didn't he give me that extra mark? >=( He gave it to people who didnt explain in the other questions but he didnt gimme mine. Irony.

Oh ya (I know my paras are very short) so what is it like to be voiceless? Communication difficulties. People couldnt understand what I was saying. Or they think they know but thats not what I wanted to say..lol. So anyway..a bit frustrating la. I'm bringing a notepad to school tomorrow if my voice still doesnt come back to me..hahah.

A lot of homework yet to be done/completed. I feel like sleeping. Okay so God bless, take care and byeeeeee! (& please come back, voice :D)

No comments: