This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, August 17, 2007

432. CTs OVER!

YAYYYYY THANK GOD. :)

I might have to take the HMT and Chem paper next week..hmm. I have..emaths..zuo wen (overdue =x) and the bio homework to complete. I want to change my blogskin. No inspiration. No photoshop.

Still having a bit of blocked nose..still coughing here and there..the coughing hacks can be scary at times..lol..OH YA! I dont know what happened to my nose..its like bruised at the side. Goodness..

Act3 came over to act out a skit for us today. Very entertaining! :D Okay la these few days..some tears..but a lot more laughter..shanks not nice being sick. But still, thank God for everyday. Thank God for good friends. Thank God for..the healing :D

QiaoNi's rabbit is adorable! Hmmm I wanted to stay for lunch after school but no one could accompany so..I went home..and here I am looking at my WLM window and wondering why so little people are online. Oh wait Carine just signed in. :D

Okay so God bless, take care and byeeeeee! (I ought to shower now. Hahaha) (:

/edit.
I KNEW IT. I knew I shouldnt have watched it. Made me think about him. Okay not him but related to him. Made me think about how I felt. "We werent even that close. Why should you like me?" Sheesh I totally empthatise and it was LDG who said that line. Kay shant digress to talk about him. We all know he's very attractive eh. Hahaha okay.

No comments: