This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, August 27, 2007

441. normal (good)

From the title above, you can infer that I usually post when I'm feeling good. LOL okay so anyway, can anyone tell me what font the designer used in this image? CLICKITY! :) http://i16.tinypic.com/4dn4vnr.png

Okay if you're looking for Saturday's photos, kindly scroll down..And did I tell you my mum got the Slow Dance CD? :D Oh ya Sheryl, I know you want the songs..havent burned the disc yet..so yea..(:

Embarked on a new chapter for Biology today - Transport in humans..lol there was a small dispute in class because of that mini activity the teacher told us to try..Yea so those who are have O as their blood type are generous and those who have AB as their blood type are social butterflies. XD Hmm speaking about this, I seriously don't know what my blood type is. My parents don't too. There's no mention of it in my health book..and that made some of my primary school friends call me bloodless..-.- lol. Kids ma. Hahaa.

Might be going out with the girls again sometime this week..and maybe another time during the holidays. Hmmmm. Added new songs to my playlist --> :D What else..nothing much la actually..lol..okay shall publish this post then :)

God bless, take care & byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments: