This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, August 03, 2007

423.

Mhmmmmmmm so thank God thank God thank God that MrsY gave me the benefit of doubt and told me to submit my mindmaps on Monday! YAYYYY GOD IS ALWAYS SO GOOD :D Oh and don't worry, I brought my textbook home this time :D

Another thing is that..I laughed all of a sudden while doing inclined pull ups for no particular reason..and the station I went to was the easiest one..cause all you had to do was pull yourself up! LOL that teacher didn't know our chins had to touch the bar? SO HAHAHA I pulled myself up 37 times I think OH LOL. I "broke" my record. XD

Was really high in the hall, don't ask me why..oh and I broke my record for sit ups too. I think..I did 37? Hahah 37 again. My stomach muscles are going to hurt a lot tomorrow..Hmm I think I don't want to retake the test already..I want to better my timing for the shuttle run but that guy said "You can't run again! Pass jiu shi pass liao." Walibaba..got a D for shuttle run. Never mind la :)

OH AND Q's gonna be away the whole of next week..=( Hmm and I decided that I won't bother about hypocrites and guys who hit girls already. XD Lalalala..Having tuition tomorrow..

Okay God bless take care and byeeeeeeee! :) Shucks I just sneezed.

No comments: