This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, January 29, 2006

why am I jealous?
when i shouldn't?

people get many many tags per day. cause they are popular?
see? i have no right to be jealous.
'cause I am NOT and will NOT be popular.
so why am I jealous?

I don't know myself either.
*shakes head* sigh.
but i really want ALOTALOT of tags.
because so many peepo get them, and i DON'T.
boohoo. why. maybe I don't need them.
No, I DON'T EVEN NEED THEM FOR ANY PURPOSE.
so I shouldnt be angry.
over such a little thing.
if not peepo will start talking.
and then they say i petty =(

SO I WILL BE GRACIOUS AND NOT BE ANGRY AT THOSE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T TAG. (:

No comments: