This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, January 20, 2006

A scientist came to our school today to give a DNA talk! =O and i heard its someone's dad from PHS. hahas. I want to make flowers glow!! in BLUE! lol. AND AND...I WANT TO...

MAKE MY TOES GLOW IN RAINBOW COLOURS IN THE DARK! XPP.

hahaha. then i wont have to paint them. LOL.

oh yah. smth else happened. but i lazy to type. so i copy and paste from someone's bloggy. XD

The other major event: Caning. Two boys were found smoking outside school. They were given 2 strokes each. If I were EVER found smoking (which I probably NEVER will because I wouldn't want yellow fingernails, teeth and eyes), I would jump down from a building!!! Besides, they are only 14 years old this year. If they ever decide to continue smoking, they would have to smoke for life. And who on Earth don't know there are over 40 poisonous substances inside one single teeny weeny cigarette??? I bet they are very clearheaded and know about this!!


so it makes absolutely NO SENSE to smoke right? LOL.

anyway I met a kind soul today.. (: went to 7eleven to grab a copy of feb's edition of teenage. had a giant poster of shawn and joshua. lol. was reading till halfway and then felt sleepy so took a nap and woke up at 7.40. i think i slept for 4 hours. haha. eyebags lighter alr! yays. hahaha..herm and i ate curry rice for dinner. and sheryl is going to indonesia next thurs so she cant lead GOMAD with me. sigh. have to lead myself. its like. i accept everything that comes my way. i dont know how to explain it. im like. numb to everything that's happening around or to me. i just..dont know.

nvm about that =) oh yah. the kind soul helped me to open the "very-difficult-to-open" door. and i keep saying "xie xie" "xie xie" i think i said thrice? lol. hmm. watching Love Concierge now. hmms. okay. God bless, smile and buhbye. =)

No comments: