This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 12, 2006

HAHAHA

This was what I intended to tell the class if Ms Haq "invites" me up the "stage" to tell everyone about a word. I would choose "funny". Then I would tell everyone what happened this morning...

[P.S: before you read the story, please read this first. this is important. I even forgot that we were watching a movie today. How could I talk about "funny"? How dumb can I get, and i JUST realised it...]

"This morning when I woke up I thought it was a FRIDAY moring. listen carefully. a FRIDAY morning. I was really happy in my mind knowing that "TOMORROW" was a "SATURDAY" and I could wake up late and laze in bad. So i woke up delighted, thinking that I could sleep all i want "TOMORROW" and not at 6.10am which I do on schooldays. And so I prepared myself and even read my maths notebook while waiting for my mother to get ready. While I was in the lift my mother gave a sudden exclaim...

"Sandra, where's your school badge and name tag?!"

I looked at my blouse and gave my head a knock. How forgetful can I get. So i ran up and took my school badge AND name tag. Then i suddenly remembered that it was 'FRIDAY" and i ought to bring my tie. So i went to my bedroom hurriedly and took it out from my sling bag [camp]. And then my mother said,

"Today need to wear tie meh?"

And then I looked at her with the "You-forgotten-something??" look. I said..

"TODAY IS FRIDAY!!" and my mother gave me that "YOU-ARE-SO-DUMB" look saying,

"TODAY IS THURSDAY LAR. WHAT FRIDAY."

Then I "HUH?? REALLY AH??

OH NO. BRING WRONG TIMETABLE LE.

then I double-checked the timetable with the books I brought and I was like "EH. CORRECT AH..." then i remembered that I packed the bag the last night with the thought in my head that the next day got d&t. ah. thank God. LOL.

then i didn't bother to look at the time. I just walked to the mrt quickly [floor slippery what] and reached school in time and told Sherri about this. LOL.

[edit]
MY D&T FILE REACHED ME IN TIME. LOL. THANK GOD (:"
[/edit]

No comments: