This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 09, 2006

MOOD SWINGS

I had so many mood swings today. but thank God He kept me happy. =)

It was...like very saddening lah. that people keep holding on the past...what have I done? nobody really told me in detail or whatever...it was..just sad to know that some people just don't know how to let go. but wells. im a happy person now and you should be too, alrights?

SORRY.

okay, back to today.

And yah..so I bought the 2 exercise books and I was like so dumb lor. [what's wrong with my brain today. LOL] I bought 4 instead of 1!!! HAHAHA.

then i "sold" 1 to carine lor. for maths. and just nice i wrote the Mathematics there. hahas. but anyway, MR LIM WAS SOOO HILARIOUS okay?

the whole class was like roaring with laughter, joke after joke. AIYAH. I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE SCIENCE THIS YEAR LAH. NOT LIKE LAST YR. LOLS. last year boring like shit lar. LOLS. it really lifted my spirits lar. so erm. yar. and then just called alicia tee and now she's online and she's going off soon cause her bro's gonna have tuition soon and the teacher's gonna use her room. so ke lian...must off com.

HAHAS. so anyway, tmr dont need go school..Yay! LOLS. I was so blur dis morning lor. people had to constantly remind me that tmr is a holidat. NOT A SHCOOL DAY. hahas. so anyway.

BYEE PEEPS.
SMILE;
TAKE CARE;
GBU! =D

No comments: