This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

MIXED UP FEELINGS

I AM ANGRY.

I AM SAD.

I don't understand.

why is it that i don't have any true friends in school. what is wrong with me. or what is wrong with everyone. it seems that everyone hates it. THEY HATE ME. i dont know why either. its stupid. Qiuhui told me last year that anyone who were friends with me are the very what people so no one wanted to be my friend. I HAD A VERY BAD REPUTATION.

WAS I A BAD VICE CHAIR..?

Was I?

why didn't anyone tell me.

What was wrong lar...

I dont like it. I hate my seating arrangement in music class. Its like people are being bias. I dont want to sit there lar. WHAT LAR. I RATHER STAND AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS THAN TO SIT THERE. Actually i wanted to sit with qiuhui but then qiuhui say she wanna sit with victoria. I thought she was my good friend. How stupid was I. then left 1 seat beside victoria. then beside that seat is chunkiat. then chunkiat faster change place with liuran. then i was like. why do i have to sit there...you think i want to sit with you or what. siao ah...is i 1st say i wanna seat with qiuhui de right. but qiuhui chose victoria. I am not angry with anyone, its just that..why is it like this. you tell me unfair or not...I'm just angry because people treat me like virus lor.

I don't feel like going to school already lar. I thought this year was a fresh start. But..

Its like everybody...I'm not pinpointing. I mean how would you feel if you were being treated as if you were a idiotic person and no one wants to be your friend or whatever. I dont like it okay. And last year it was like...I was always alone. I dont know why leh. it was like nobody cared already. I was just there. ANd nobody cared, as if i was invisble.

WHY. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR. I'D BE GRATEFUL.

No comments: