This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 23, 2006

ARGH!!!
I HATE FETCHING MY SIS.

I HATE GOING TO HER SCHOOL.
ITS LIKE SO FAR. ITS A L O N G DISSTANCE OKAY.

and then everytime she comes back she'll look for mummy...
like what the heck. AND SHE WOULD CRY.
SUPER LOUD. YOU'LL TURN DEAF HEARING HER JUST CRY.

you think i never try to make her stop is it.
doesnt she know that it is damaging for her health.
oh yah. i forgot. she's only 4 this year.

AND SHE CRYS VERY LOUDLY!!!!
I'M PERSPIRING ALL OVER COAXING HER TO SHUT UP.

BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO STOP! SHE'S STILL CARRYING HER BAG AND STUFF. DOONGOO LAR. WATCH TV ALSO CANT HEAR THE SOUND. STUPID LOR. THAT'S WHY I'M TYPING THIS HERE.

I'VE BEEN TOLERATING LIKE FOR SO LONG.

SOMEONE PLEASE COME AND HELP MEEEEE.

No comments: