This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, January 07, 2006

MOODLESS

flood me

flood me

im hungry

i want food

anything will do

my dnt hw is uncompleted.

have to buy 2 new exercise books for maths

need to buy dnt file too

and have to read unit two.

i have a screen cat. i haven't named her.

she's orange in colour

she likes playing.

im listening to 93.3fm

i'm talking like an idiot.

cause im feeling lethargic

is that the correct spelling?

im getting restless.

i get retless easily.

i want time to stop here

im being childish

im being crazy

NO ONE'S TAGGING.

junyang's cute.

of course i know.

im getting angry.

for no reason.

mood swings.

ahhh. gahh.

my head's exploding soon.

it feels heavy.

i'm sleepy.

RUSH

BASH

FASH

MASH

LASH

I am crapping.

=/

No comments: