This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I WATCHED I NOT STUPID TOO WITH MY FAMILY TODAY.
IT ROCKS.
AND I CRIED.
I LOVE IT LARH.
FAMILY STANDS FOR...
FATHER AND MOTHER I LOVE YOU...
ISN'T THAT SO SWEET?
THE MOVIE WAS SO VERY TOUCHING...
to think alicia said she didnt want to watch cause of that caning part. she said it was scary...so dots right.
WENT TO SWENSENS AFTER THAT.
MET CG. SAT WITH THEM.
THEN ATE WITH FAMILY. HAHA.
ATE SPAGHETTI, FRIES AND ICE CREAM. x)
AND I UPLOADED A LOT OF NEW SONGS XD
ENJOY.
AND TAG.
(:

[edit]
wah seh.
so many peepo watched i not stupid too!.
almost every blog i went mentioned it...

>>excerpt from a blog i saw:
I NOT STUPID TOO nice leh.
nice nice. nicer than the first one.
they used words like 'so lame' , 'cool man', 'whatever'.wah.
nice lehs. any takers? i wan watch again. even my dad cried.
that shows that he's a human.usually my dad dont cry one.
wah miracle.it's touching and meaningful.and loads of funny parts lor.
it's like funny + touching.NICE MAN. RATING : FIVE STARS!
i like jerry inside the movie.he so cute. haha.worm and egg.
watch the movie. you'll get what i am talking after watching.
go and watch. quick.

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY. ALL PACKED IN THE ABOVE PARA x)<< [/edit] smth that i found out while chatting with jiaqi... lol i didnt know i was connected to so many peepo. joshua ang is my frn's classmate
shawn lee is my frn's schoolmate
adriano is my cousin's classmate
jun yang is my uncle's colleague's son
WAHAS.
and sun yan zi is my far distance relative. lols.
my grandpa's sister's granddaughter i think.
that makes us farrrr cousins. lol.
very very very FAR. HAHAS. =D
[/edit]

No comments: