This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I LOVE CORNFLOUR...
Mr Lim took us to the Science Lab today (YAY!) and we experimented with cornflour!
I guess I didn't have enough of fun with cornflour so I searched up and down in the kitchen for CORNFLOUR!

And I found it! (>.<) I mixed it with pink food colouring! LOLS. No blue mah. Here...

See its pink! Looks like liquid, feels like solid! Cool right?


Look down. Even cooler...(Wear your jacket)

Isn't it nice? Its PLASMA! (A state between solid and liquid!)
It is able to fold like a liquid but turns into solid when left alone. Just add a little water and it will become liquid again! Keep playing! You'll get mad! HAHAS.

Enjoy. (:

No comments: