This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, January 26, 2006

button

I CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN! YAY! isn't it cute? the rabbit you see up there is CUDDLES! from happytreefriends. heh. i edited A LOT of the codes. it was meant for diaryland actually. yup. so whatever it is, enjoy my new layout! =P

btw, i just did a cute and compact button...you may want to link me with that. wahahas. (as if my blog is so popular)

sandra

anyway, here's the code for the button:


[edit]
i took a picture of my oh-so-cute neighbour!! hahas.

SO CUTE RIGHTS.

and she looks a bit like my sis...

lols. and wait. my sister can do this...


HAHA. cute cute cute. XD
[/edit]

No comments: