This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, January 13, 2006

PANDA EYES CRAP.

okay.
I HAVE PANDA EYES.
HUGE AND DARK.
and i envy people who don't.

for example, SIJIE.
she doesn't have it.
ARGH.
i sleep too late.

okay, i have to buy EYE CREAM.
EYE CREAM.
say it with me, EYE CREAM.
lols. I don't like my panda eyes.

the eyebags are yucky.
looks like a zombie if i take off my specs.
lol. vivianne also have.
May I know if it can be inherited?
If yes I think it's my MUM.

hahas.

and MISS CHUNG told us a parent went to see her ytd and she seriously didn't know who her daughter is. okay, her daughter is ME. haha. MISS CHUNG never see me without specs so dont know its me. HAHAHA. okay what crap. I didn't tell her lah. not neccesary mah (:

okay. hmm. I WANT TO SLEEP AND MAKE MY EYEBAGS smaller.

THANK YOU. =)

No comments: