This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2nd day of school

SOOO BORING!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE MISS LALA HAPPY IN SCHOOL??

I was so bumped in school that i began to let my imagination run wild and i quickly wind it back. Its was so stupid lor. One of my new year resolutions was not to be too sensitive. I think I should shut my eyes when people ignore me and open them when someone finally talks to me.

I'm THAT senstive lor. See?

But QiuHui and I played a GUESSING GAME OF SONGS...Hahas...I don't know how it came about. oh yah. now i remember. QiuHui started by knocking her watch on her table making a song's tune. then i guessed it right. So we continued playing lor. And then Alicia Tee came to join us but Mrs Wong came after that so the fun ended there lor. SAD. hahas.

AND MS HAQ MENTIONED IT DAYS!!! WHEEE...SO COOL TO STUDY AT HOME. I WON'T MIND IT. AS LONG AS I DON;T HAVE TO WEAR THE UNIFORM! HAHAS. no lar. i wake up on comp den just nice mah...lol..and she gave everyone her MSN. haha...I added her liao. and she's ONLINE =)) haha.

okay, till here, take care and bye! SMILE! =D

No comments: