This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Weird.

I had a headache. But now its still a little painful so I'm still having a headache. Maybe I should shower or something. Maybe it will help. Something werid happened too my eyes when I woke up. It became smaller. =O AND. IT LOOKED SO WEIRD! MY double eyelids were...Okay it just looked so weird. I starred at the mirror and concluded that I looked like a fish at that time. Maybe I should live underwater or something. Not a bad idea. Hmm.

Dear God,
I pray that my eyes will be better. Thank you.
In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

:)

YAY! My eyes are a lot better. Thank God. :D Ha aaa. My auntie put the cheese mummy bought in the freezer. -_- And now I can't eat it because its frozen. Brrrrr. She said it was there because she wanted to cook them. -_-"' Has anyone ever heard of cheese being boiled, fried or grilled? -.- Never mind so now I have to wait for it to defroze.

Grandma's watching some tochew opera on TV. And I have to finish up the James and the Giant Peach essay. And the history homework that everyone handed in yesterday. The newspaper article one. Hmm and I'm waiting for QH to send over some information.

Okay I guess that's all. I played a game just now. Its called block down. Ha ha. And combo. Its silly. My mouse can't even move properly. Never mind. Smile always, take care, God bless & Bye! :D HANDPHONE RINGIINNG

No comments: