This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 21, 2006

&

God is good.
Amen. (:

That's me & my world =D Scott Jackson is a talented designer (:

God mended my bleeding heart and gave me victory. I love you God =D
But I have to be careful or I'll fall . (;
Help me God.

When I was in primary 2 I used my father's computer and I didn't know how the browser and everything worked. And I clicked on the X (Stop) button beside the refresh button. I panicked and told PAPA the computer spoilt. Lol how silly I was. And it made my dad cringe and he started scolding me because he didn't know how to make it work again. LOOL!

And so I suggested restarting the computer but of course, now I know that all you have to do is press the refresh button beside that stop button. HAHAHAHAA. Silly people -- me & dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything has its beinging eh?

At least you know the basics skills of using a computer, may da technology be with you... lol!

Daisy said...

haha how cute! :D my dad doesn't know how to use the computer either, used to do it for him when I was little.

take care, sandra! :D

Sandra said...

Woah Daisy! Then you're smarter than me ha haa. You take care too! (:

Ting Fang - Yup. Lol..thanks! (: