This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Online.

Hello people. Haven't been blogging for a long long time. Lol Sorryyy. School just started and things are getting really busy nowadays. And I haven't really been online but I do check my emails everyday. Ha ha. =)

Oh yes! I've got an oblong face shape. I think. I don't know. Maybe ovalish. Going to add it in Random Facts. (; Maybe its both of them combined. http://www.eyeworks.com/frameshapes.htm

Okay I found that URL. Don't bother about the eyes thing, I think my face is oval. Lol for a moment I though it was oblong because I read Urban today and I saw one article about sunglasses. Yea.

By the way gahh I forgot wanted I wanted to say. -.- Never mind. Will talk about it if I remember. =X Anyway, we've got the investiture thingy tomorrow so the secondary twos can't go back early. :( But I guess its for a purpose, as in God's purpose. Lol. I'm going for the Sonic Sanctuary thingy tomorrow. With Yi An. :)) Sheryl is going too! YAY!

And I went for CF today. :D Very fun I tell you. We had this decoding game and Group 3 & 4 were practically made up of all guys. And I was the only girl. Bangbang. Lol but never mind after that a girl joined in but I forgot her name! LOOOL. And I didn't bring Science today but Mr Lim didn't say anything. HA HA. God must be helping me. Yesterday I didn't bring PE for the 2.4km run but Mr Sim didn't scold me! :D THANK GOD. I must not forget the next time. And then I didn't bring my history textbook the last lesson and Ms Loo didn't use it. :D

THANK GOD. :D Now I'm all occupied. Monday's my only free day :D

Tuesday - Library duty (Changed the day because it was clashing with IT)
Wednesday - IT Club (Didn't go yesterday, was really tired. =X)
Thursday - Christian Fellowship (Pastor Wee reinforced the T.H.I.N.K thing again. I wrote it in one of my entries last year. =) See the bolded part? CF.)
Friday - Art Club

They're all CCAs by the way :D And I'm glad I chose Clubs and societies. (;
I can't remember the thing I wanted to say. But never mind I love today. :D
God bless, take care, smile always and bye bye. (Will reply to tags some other day. Thanks for tagging though!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker when it comes to 2.4km run. Most of the time I will 'die' after a round.

Too bad my class has a new PE teacher, no more Mr Sim. :(

Anyway, looks like there is a new rule where you guys have to assemble at the parade square? I thought students should go to the classes, seat down and wait for their teachers instead of wasting time again.

CCA... I'm a sucker too. I don't want to say the story.

By the way, I was wondering about the newsletter (if you can remember) and about your blog. Which software do you use for the whole layout?

You can check mu post for more details. :)