This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, July 03, 2006

天.. 使我愛你

[PS: I Luv You]

Watched it last night on CH U. Its so nice okay. But there's nothing about it on Youtube. :(

http://www.corporate.mediacorp.sg/studio/3gdrama/
邱泽 is like. WOAH. XD

Anyway I like the "There's a kid in me" song. From Kids Central. Ha ha. Couldn't find the lyrics anywhere so I guess I will type it out. =)

There's a kid in me,
like the kid in you,
all the fun we had together,
fun that lasts forever...

YAY! Didn't have school today. =D And...I lost something. Something important. And I got to rush everything the science electricity one today, print them out.

God bless! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi! Just dropping by (: "PS: I Luv You"? Never heard of it. Maybe it's only a show in Singapore, haha.

Sorry I haven't been on MSN much. It got deleted and yeah. Long story <_<'

Sandra said...

Hmm yup it is. :) Its actually a drama made for 3G phones but it was on TV yesterday. (;

Lol. Never mind. Tell me when you see me online luh! Thanks for commenting. :D