This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, July 17, 2006

(There's gotta be) More to life

Than chasing just every temporary high...I like the song. Remember when the Youth 4 Christ came? Maybe the person in the song is me. Ha ha.

Its Qiu Hui's birthday today. (: I hope she likes the piggy. Ha ha. I've got Maths Tutition later. Went back with QH and KJ. I kind of left Victoria alone. She wanted to me accompany her till her Tennis starts. But I wanted to go home..so yah.

And we had 听写 today. I didn't buy the book so I had to use foolscap paper. Thank God I wasn't the only one :) I'm going to tell the chinese story soon! Go up there and read the story..A bit scary eh. If everything goes as planned, I'll be telling the story next Tuesday. (:

Science was rather dull today. He kept saying we were stupid. But anyway, I'm using the computer now because I don't know what time tuition ends. I hope I can use the computer after that..I'm bored now. Maybe I should take a bath now. Or do homework. Thank God there isn't a lot of homework. :)

OH AND I MIGHT CHANGE MY LAYOUT! :)
God bless, take care and bye.

No comments: