This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Untitled

HELLO! I'm so bored/ No IT today - Mr Chin had a meeting. Anyway my skin works in Blogskins now. =D CLICK HERE! And Kathleen is using my skin now! YAYAYAY :D Ha ha ha. Mad me. And I love my family. Both real & reel. :D

WE ARE THE HAPPY FAMILY! During Character first we were crowding around "YE YE", "Daddy (Whom I call DD!)" And "Mommy (I think I'll call her MIE. LOL)". And the four children cum grandchildren! HOHOHO. Sandra Clausss XD Okay I'm crazy. But I think I'm getting over a crush. Lol like it was any big thing.

We had to do Sit-Ups and Standing Broad-jump during PE to train for the test. I think. I did 30 sit ups. :D Thank God. And then my stomach muscles ached but anyway its normal and it went away after 5 minutes or so. =D And the time frame was 60 seconds. Which means I went down for 1 second and up the other! Ha haha.

And for Standing Broadjump I got 151. Uh huh. Xiao Min was the best I think. She reached 220. [Faints] Okay she's a gymnast. But still its so good! Never mind at least I passed & I guess I did my best. =)

So this post is untitled because I can't think of any title. Ha ha. Chapel was good. GOD IS GOOD! And I went back with Nithiiya. I hope I spelt her name correctly. Yea after waiting so long to find someone to go back with me. =) Yah and so I left Victoria's bag in the canteen. SORRY! =X I hope she doesn't bang my head or whatever tomorrow. =S And I left Qiu Hui with Xi Tong. Lol but anyway we're not going the same direction. So I guess its okay. (:

It has been a good day! Praise God so take care, God bless and bye bye :)

No comments: