This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Waiting

I went to church this morning :D And Speedlight was great :) 333 people turned up for the worship concert on Friday. Actually I don't have much to blog but anyway we (The cell group members) celebrated Angeline's birthday outside the food court. We bought a chocolate cake and she is 24 now! (: And Cell Group is going to be restructured and I have mixed feelings about this too. I wasn't sure of what to tell Angeline when she asked for comments. I guess things will just have to move on. And then now I'm back to grandma's house. No one knows about this really but I really want to go home.

Added a new blogskin to the visitors page. :) Purple Flower. Go see!

[Edit: 10th July]
I submitted a new skin to Blogskins but for some reason they say its invalid ): Anyway you can go here to preview and download the skin. (:
[/Edot]

And I'm still waiting for You to bring me up. :)

Singaporean-Chinese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Cell Group? :DDDD And yay for chocolate cake 8]]

Sandra said...

A cell group is a group of Christians coming together to fellowship. Yea. :)

Queenie The restructuring is a sad thing yes but at least we will be posted to another cell group. (:

Precious Oh yes! The cake was yummy! XD