This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I must.

Perserverance.
I got to have it. For God, I must. =)
Watching TV now. (Channel U)
Realised that I have not blogged for some time. H ahaa.
Okay so here comes my SHORT update. (:
P.S: I love Gulim, the font! =D

Was wacky uh crazy today with the happy family. Lol.
We were having a great time singing the birdbird song.
AS WE...BIRDBIRD TO THE LEFT
AND WE BIRDBIRD TO THE RIGHT,
As we birdbird, as we birdbird
As we birdbird all night,
With a heel and a toe
And a half turnabout,
With a heel and a toe
And a new birdbird found!


Ha ha. =D I'm halfway through the new layout for BPC. (:
And I don't want to be MISS LALA already.
Time to be serious. Okay common tests next week.
Got to do my best! Bye and God bless! (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't even read that, much less sing it? XD How can you say "birdbird"? I can't, lol. Birdbird. Birdbird. Ack. XDXD

Sandra said...

Lol. Its some word invented by the grandfather of the happy family. Hahaaa. =D