This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tired

Chinese test tomorrow, maths test on friday & science test on monday. STUDY!
Things have been going really fast, like a bullet train that doesn't even have the time to "CHOO, CHOO." Stayed back after school today for the Home Economics Project. Half completed. Well Hui Mei brought back the rest of the materials and everything. I ran up and down so many times today I think I might have ran around the whole school one round already. I feel lethargic. I'd like to pause time now to rejuvenate my mind, unwind and reflect. Things happen so fast sometimes people don't even have the time to pause and think about life.

God,
Let me have only 1 purpose for life - To glorify You. (:
In Jesus Name,
Amen.

Okay take care, smile always, take care & bye. =)

No comments: