This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 14, 2006

Not on hiatus

Yup I shall blog and not go into hiatus until...sometime later. I'm in my dad's house. Okay I'm going to tell all my readers and I don't mind if you read this because I'm not afraid of letting people know now. My parents divorced. Well yah so you see this is another computer. [小叔叔 gave it to me =D ] I like this computer more than the one at my grandma's. And that is where my mum, siblings and myself stay.

Because this monitor is LCD. And its fast. And I can have it all to myself during the weekends. But I have to rush back to grandma's for tuition tomorrow after lunch. So you see I'm busy and sometimes I wonder how I handled everything. It must be God's strength. =)

I'm downloading Maple here. So I can play during the weekends! QIU HUI DID YOU READ THIS? Ha hahaha. 65% already. =D And I downloaded SmartFTP here too. But SmartFTP could be better - They don't allow me to edit the PHP files like CuteFTP does. )= But that's the only complaint I have. Ha ha. If only they added that feature. I'll love it! Because above all, its free and does not have any limitations! =D

Oh its 69% for Maple now. Yahoo! XD I downloaded WLM too! Windows Live Messenger lah. Lol. And I installed Messenger Plus for WLM too. YAY! www.msgpluslive.net ITS GOOD. =D
I've even uninstalled MSN Messenger and Messenger Plus! 3 on this computer. YAY!

OH 70%! YAY Its fast. Thank God. God is so good HALLELUJAH! Brother slept already! YAYAYAY! He was pestering me to let him use the computer just now. And now he slept! HURRAY! At last there's peace. Sister and dad went to Cell Group. Mhmm.

I guess that is all I have to update. I'm hugging my bolster. 80% now! [Excited] Okay, take care, smile always, God bless and bye bye! =D

No comments: