This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, July 07, 2006

SMILE!

Entranced by the beauty of nature. (:

What's up:
1. Zone Alarm is currently scanning for spyware and viruses.
2. TV is on. Apparently brother supposed to be watching but now he has gone bonkers and is in the room throwing his toy car around. He came back early because of the EXCEL FEST. We had to stay in school for the Councillors Investiture.
3. Now he's screaming into the phone and I think it is Dad who is on the other line.
4. I'm wearing my school uniform, typing in front of this black box and if you don't know what I mean I am talking about this computer right in front of me.
5. I'm going to Church later and meeting people at the control station. :D
6. I'm also talking to Elune and giving her ideas for the Blogskin she's making. (;
7. She is making a LOVE blogskin. Ha ha.
8. I went to KFC with Victoria just now. Had Banditto Pockett. Notice the double "tt"s. Lol.
9. I wore the size 16 shirt today. Lol. Can last till Secondary 4. Or at least till the end of next year. ^^
10. I think I should buy size 15 though.

I think 10 points are enough. Its not like I get to blog everyday. YAY! I blogged twice in the week. HA HA. GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE. :)

P.S. : CLICK, CLICK. (I want it without the tf at the back) :D