This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 06, 2006

things to do

  1. literature homework - (in notebook) TOO MANY TO TYPE OUT.
  2. geography homework - workbook + mindmap
  3. maths hw - Skill Practice 3D questions 5, 10 & 11
  4. art hw - light
  5. d&t homework - folio + workbook
  6. chinese homework - 剪报
  7. buy d&t apron - or should i get it from someone who doesn't need it?
  8. buy art materials
  9. buy new buffer? - my buffer was broken was my brother =(
  10. borrow books from the library - i keep reading the same book for morning assembly. how bring. i bet i read that "friends & sisters" book for more than 10 times =/ i can even remember the author's name: SANDY ASHER.
  11. wash my school shoe
  12. send handphones for repair
  13. pack the house - its so messy luh.
  14. buy foolscap - 3 pathetic pieces left
  15. do more blogskins - for people
  16. save PW in diskette. but the file is too big!! what should I do? _____ will blame me luh.

things i'm not sure of:

  1. I didn't take the 1st science test. i was absent and mr ___ didn't ask me to take the test. Huimei didn't take it too. so..?
  2. Was there an english homework titled "What i want to be when i grow up"? Victoria told me there was. but..??
AHH!! I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!! don't teachers realise they give us so much homework and they pile up slowly and altogether they are like one huge junk stacking one on top of another and then it amounts to a so great huge amount of stress for everyone (maybe for me only) and then..ARGH!!!!! IF HOMEWORK WAS A TEMPATATION I WILL DO A GOOD JOB AT RUNNING AWAY FROM IT. school is stupid ='(

No comments: