This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

can i say something? I AM NOT A MACHINE. why are people ordering me around. why? why can't you print yourself? you say your ink level is low. ever wondered if the person you are asking doesnt have much ink left too? can you get yourself a printer? so much for helping. you dont even say thank you. crap.

do not treat me like a machine. I AM NOT A MACHINE. you don't switch the on and off button whenever you like it. and then treat me badly or you give me that kind of "i hate you" face. then when you need my help you go "sandra...can you help me to ______ ohh pleaseeee & thank you!!! =DD" its all fake lah. =( and i have a dumb brother. he loves meddling with my hp. see my messages when he cant even read. doesnt listen to instructions. thinks he IS SO GREAT. and a papa who calls you once every 5 mins. its dumb lah. i wish i had no papa. he claims i am his beloved daughter. CRAP. you think im a 3 year old kid? who are you trying to kid? IRRITATING.

i do get angry too okay? i am not always that quiet girl. anw im not quiet. i can be very loud too. its stupid. and then my mother. SHE WILL NAG AND NAG AND NAG. CANT STAND IT. keep asking me to leave the house. crap. then ask her not to keep commenting on evt i do she will say things like "i die le then wont comment le lor" WHAT IS THIS. >=(

and my grandma. i quite like her now =) she's been pretty nice to me these few days. i hope it will continue to be this way =)) and then there's my uncle. walks around the whole house. -.- very irritating larh. -.-

anw i went to j8 with sheryl and jenna today. wore pe shirt. we ate lunch. they bullied me with some black magic. >< i dont like it. SO STRESSFUL. im dumb okay? i didnt know how on earth they did it. then we took neoprints. NICEEE =DD

No comments: