This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Now that You are near
I stand before You, Lord
And give You all my praise
Your love is all I need
Jesus, You're all I need

My life belongs to You
You gave Your life for me
Your grace is all I need
Jesus, You're all I need

Hold me in your arms
Never let me go
I wanna spend eternity with You
And now that You?re near

Everything is different
Everything's so different, Lord
And I know I?m not the same
My life You've changed
And I wanna be with You
I wanna be with You

And I will sing for You always
'Cause in Your presence
God is where I wanna stay

So blessed
More than I could ever hoped or dreamed of
You have poured Your favour on me
One day in the house of God is
Better than a thousand days in the world

So blessed I can't contain it
So much I got to give it away
Your love has taught me to live now
You are more than enough for me

Lord, You are more than enough for me (x2)

My redeemer lives
I know He rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe I believe

My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His name

I believe I believe
I'll raise a banner
'Cause my Lord has conquered the grave

My Redeemer Lives (x4)

You lift my burdens
I'll rise with you
I'm dancing on this mountaintop
To see your kingdom come

I've got Heaven on the inside of me
I've got Heaven on the inside of me
Peace and joy
God has set me free
Heaven is a reality
Abundant life flows out of me
I've got a smile on my face
A glide in my stride
I'm tasting his grace
And I'm walking by faith
I've got heaven on the inside of me
I've got heaven flowing out of me
I'm bring heaven into this world

Joy, Joy, Joy
I've got such joy in my heart
I've got peace, peace, peace
I've got such peace in my heart
I remember the day it all began
It was the day that
I was born again
An explosion took place
On the inside of me
It was the spirit of God
Setting me free~

=D

No comments: