This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i just had this sudden thought that if i didn't want to have a ny regrets in life, i would have to apologise to people publicly, thus i've decided to do this in my blog so that everyone will see it. and hopefully they will yah. (:

one. i'm sorry to all those i've caused to hate/dislike me or whatever. because of my words/actions or whatever i've done to made you hate/dislike me. i know its a very difficult thing to hate someone because the more you hate someone, the more your heart becomes..yah you get what i mean.

so, this one goes to all who hated/disliked before, hating and still disliking now and those who will hate and dislike me in the future. [hope not..haha] so to prevent that from happening, i shall treat everyone with respect. and be nice to everybody =)

two. i'm sorry to daddy and mummy for causing them so much trouble. because i wasn't the perfect child i wanted to be. sorry for making you all scream and shout and even cane me in my younger days. but i shall try to and i must obey you all because well, you're still my daddy and mummy. haha. yes. =D

three. i'm sorry to people whom i've offended in some way or another, in school, on the streets or whatever lah. haha. urm. so that's all i guess. now i shall have no regrets in life. becuase what's done cannot be undone and i shall not look back. regrets are just a waste of time. agree? ((:

No comments: