This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, March 25, 2006

reflecting upon life

You know something? even if you're always alone (like me) and you dont have a partner for morning assembly almost everyday, but you know God is with you. And even if everyone else has forgotten about you, you know that He doesn't and will never forsake you. that makes you feel way better isn't it? [big grin] and then if there's no partner beside you, He will sit beside you. Don't you feel honoured having the King right beside you? haha. There's more than enough space for Him to take His place. and when others have friends as partners, you have the King as your partner! So wonderful right? (;

lols. that's what i think when i'm just by myself. hehe. anw. i feel like redoing my d&t design folio. hi^5 to qiuhui! haha. and there's a lot of work to do today. anw. mummy washed my shoes! OH YAY =DDD what's the first thing you do when you turn on your computer? haha. of course you'll wait for it to load lah -.- hees. for me, i'll check if anyone has tagged. hahah. it makes you feel good that people do come to your bloig and tag. then when you reply, makes me feel great. haha. then i'll check in friendster.

new testimonials or friend requests or whatever. then i'll check blogskins. to see if anyone commented on my skin overnight or gave me a green flag =D then i'll sign in to MSN. haha. then i'll feed my neopets. i reallyreally have to do a lot of things today. so, bye for now!

TAKE CARE, SMILE & GOD BLESS! :D

why does everyone come to me only when they need help? or when they want to know about homework? why can't you talk to me because you want to talk to me? i got other things to do one okay? in case you don't know, its not fun being a machine. its very tiring. no one appreciates. i've been kind enough to tell you everything already okay. don't go overboard. i'm irritated and digusted at you. are you even a friend? are you fake or what? you dont treat me as a friend already do you? you treat me as a machine right? GREAT. you're so disgusting. i hope God will punish you. what kind of Christian are you. you treat me like rubbish. ahh crap.

No comments: