This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, March 20, 2006

sorry for not posting today. was busy making skins. sorry. not in good mood now. was but not now.

edit.
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY HUIMEI! =))
remember i'll be there for you.
SMILE ALWAYS! =D

I DIDNT SLEEP THE WHOLE OF LAST NIGHT. couldnt sleep. on idea why? school reopening? feeling lethargic? i thought a lot while i couldnt sleep. so much i think i have white hair now. i thought for 6 whole hours. then stand up and prepare for school thought about many things. =X i think i'm very fragile. anw. today's fun =) i kinda forgot what happened. haha. ahh i remember.

TODAY IS THE 1ST DAY OF THE 2ND TERM AND I DECLARE THAT I HATE PEOPLE WHO SQUEEZE IN THE MRT.

freak =/ someone literally leaned on me on the mrt. i hated it. that guy. that crazy man. i couldnt even breathe. i was like suffocating lah. =(( anw. saw yihui and reb in the morning. haha. i was leaning against the panel on the train. then so many people boarded the train. even though there wasnt any space left, one plump lady squeezed and pushed her way in.

ARGH. i dont like it. then this man stood in front of me. HE WAS WEARING GREEN. omgosh. then when more people came in, he stood closer. and nearer and nearer. so i put my science books in front of me. to prevent him from leaning on me. i stood in a position such that my shoe would kick his. or I WOULD HAVE DIED. haha. choi. when i finally came out of the train, i was like looking at that man and giving him my most DAO face. then i said "excuse me" then i purposely shoved my bag around. then will hit him. hohoho. no lah. i thought of doing that. but didnt in the end. its a bad thing to do. haha. i wanted to scold him and knock his head and blah. HAHAHA.

anw. got caught for not wearing my uniform properly. -.- i tucked in my shirt lah. i want to buy a bigger blouse. or it will keep coming out. haha =D anw yihui and reb acccompanied me too. hahaha. then sat alone during morning asm. anw i'm used to it. =) then we had a new timetable. ~!#$%^&*()_+!!! CRAP. WE CHANGED OUR TIMETABLE SO MANY TIMES IN THE YEAR. I THINK FIVE OR SIX.. dumbo =.=

i like eng periods. esp a star. hahaha. though sijie doesnt like it. hmm. cos there are fewer people. and less noisy. =D i dont like noise. if the whole class has to make noise, then everyone should make noise. if not we should all just keep quiet. LOL. sorry if anyone's offended =X

got real angry with my brother. SO PLAYFUL LARH. >=(( anw. i dont know if i should change my blogskin. i already made one. or myself. its titled "blue rose" =) tell me if you want me to change okay? cos i think im lazy. haha. & i should get going now. GBU, SMILE & byebye. (:

No comments: