This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hi guys. haha. i never post today nobody tag huh? lol. anw. if you come, tag lah. haha. okay. today was alright. hmm. okay. i've got a announcement.

I...LOST MY VOICE. =(

its so hoarse now. i can't talk. my throat will hurt. hmm. we played volleyball for PE today. but i really can't play. as in. i can hit the ball, but i can't pitch it. =( gahh. and didn't do my homework.

LALALA. i have to hand in the portfolio biodata tomorrow. yadayada. didnt have geog. MR NG DIDNT COME! OH YAY OH YAY XD and..I did the IFD card with qh today. hahah. thank us okay x) who cares if it looks childish. its cute lah XD hahahah. i drew it like my best friends blogskin. heheh. then qh did the words. i drew. wahhaha. anyway. im coughing like mad =(

oh yes. ms haq didnt come today. and we discussed about some controversial issue today. [me, sheryl, sisca & erm yah x)] anw. sijie slept as usual. then the guys?

playing soccer lah what else. lol. i'm waiting for xing shan shan to start. OH YAH. ANYONE WITH chen wei lian's CHU MO. send it to me okay? I LOVE IT LIKE CRAP. HHAHAHA. LOVE IT TOOO!! hehe. oh and..MR LIN IS VERY NICE.

haha. his full name is lin wen wei. like that tall tall guy. hahah. he's so patient can? then i understood the maths qns and blah. i failed my maths test lah. but he didnt scold me. hehe. he's good. yah he's good. but too bad. hahahha (;

and..after school some mr ____ came to scold us. and i told lq to say "'cause it didnt affect us" then he scolded us. >=( crappo. why must report. -_- what blah. then he talk so much & wasted so much time. LOL. anw. carine is uhh. MENTEITH NOW!!! yay!!! oh yayyayaya XD anw. some blah. yes. blah. hohohoho.

guess i shall end here. GBUTCBB! (:

No comments: