This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, March 23, 2006

219th post

took train home with huimei today. i shall be myself. came back to waipo's house and switched on my computer and turned on the tv. watching hi5. charli is pretending to be a star shooting now. sometimes watching innocent children really makes you smile. really simple things make me happy. i don't wish for everyone's attention. i just wish for ONE true friend. ONE.

maybe she is right. maybe i have a really simple mind. i thought everyone was good. in my world, there isn't the word cunning in my dictionary. now kellie is talking to chats. i dont want to do my homework. dont feel like doing anything at all. just typing and tving. there's a maths test tomorrow. kids central grew up with me. (: God too. of course =)

i don't want to pretend. i don't want people to pretend too. especially my friends. i don't even know if those i consider as my good friends consider me as one. maybe i'm just invisble to everyone. People do change. I'm not the same anymore. Didn't you all realise I'm not as happy or carefree like before? Even if i'm happy in class or whatever, people still won't be happy.

what's the point in following what people do? BE YOURSELF! i want peace love & joy on earth. not violence vulgarities and pretentious people. someday you'll realise i'm not an ordinary girl.

KIDS CENTRAL BIG IN THE CITY. hi5 started. byebye.

No comments: