This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lalala. Its so boring here. I already thought of what to blog in the morning but now i can't rememeber what I wanted to say -_- Rahhs. Anyway, i signed out of MSN. i submit another skin just now. Its title? Into your eyes. Type "sandra" in the search box. www.blogskins.com . remember to comment oh! =D (Casual Elegance was yesterday) But now Blogskins is down. I have homework to do. Advice : don't sleep too much. You'll get headaches in the morning. it doesnt help that i didnt eat breakfast. And i slept at 3am. Read a book. Stargirl.

I'm a bookworm. Yes i am. Haha. Sister is back from her childcare. Brother's in m'sia. Who else's at home? Let's see. Grandmother (Wai po, see her picture below. Hehe.) This is a very boring post. I'm getting asleep while typing this. Let's put in some photos okay? =D

I notice i take a lot of pictures with my siblings! ahaha. this was taken on the 1st day of CNY! lol. sorry for the late posting =X the rest below are also taken of the 1st day of CNY. hahaha.

this is my sister's foot. ehehe.
1st uncle's (maternal's side) family.

3rd uncle and 3rd aunty...

and their children... Grandmother! WAI PO. hahah.

No comments: