This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, March 31, 2006

2nd post

i've got questions.
i know i'm not supposed to voice them out
because people will come after me
with a broom or something =X

but anyway, this is my blog.
so i'm going to write this down.

number one. is popularity that important to you?
number two. why do you want to be popular?

it drives me crazy sometimes. i know i'm a "loner" okay.
you don't have to tell me. because you wanted to be popular,
we drifted apart.further & further.
and then the gap was there.
this world is so realistic. right?

once i'm gone.
you don't have to worry about me.
because i will be there.
looking down at you.

No comments: