This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Monday, April 17, 2006

Unimportant

Jenna
Love ya too (: <3>Kris
Thank youuuuu. :D I want to give you the "nicest person on earth" award. Lol. Can I? Can I? x)

Nevermind. I was never important in anyone's eyes. Only He has me in His. Like, how would you feel if someone you think is a true friend. Ah, crap. I'm making a big fuss over such a small matter. If they don't reply, its okay. Right, its okay (: They just treat you like you're some kind of freak. & I don't don't mind.

I'm used to it! I'm strong. & I'm going to stand up tall, just as I have. :) If you take some time to care, maybe you would know...Someday, I will.

No comments: