This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Anger and all that hatred

What kind of family is this?
What kind of life am I living?
What kind of friends do I have?

No, I dont have a family.
& I'm not even living.
& I don't have any friends.

Can I count on you?
No, I can't.
True friends are hard to find.
So hard.

I'm hating myself alright.
Don't say anymore.
If you think you can be stressed,
why can't I?

oh yes i forgot you treat me like rubbish.
all of you treat me like rubbish.
some trash you throw around.
I'm invisible.
No one notices me.

I'm stupid & I'm dumb.
I'm just a prescence.
you don't understand,
no one does.

No one cares to understand me.
No one believes in me.
NOT YOU.
NOT YOU
& NOT YOU.

I'm just but a piece of trash in your eyes.

No comments: