This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Friday, April 07, 2006

hello!
haha. i'm feeling rather hyper now.
hees. just had my dinner.
it was fantastic.
oh yah.
i'm at grandmummy's house now.
her food is like. heavenly lah.
lol. maybe i'm exaggerating?
BUT IT REALLY IS FABULOUS XD

lol. as usual school is okay lor.
nothing special 'cept for the MACBETH PRODUCTION
i was the one of the trees in the forest! XD
haha. my position was right at the back.
but if you havent got the faintest idea,
i shall draw it out for you =)


i know the image quality is bad. but who cares. can see my position can le. haha.
anw, mummy jo was beside me. and daddy was beside mummy. so romantic eh. LOL.

and i borrowed qiuhui's black shirt. it was too big for me actually but anw, i wore it. haha. and i was like folding my sleeve half the time. THE SHIRT WAS ENORMOUS OKAY. let me show you. okay my drawing looks awful =/ but the shirt was HUGE, GIGANTIC and OVERSIZED.


anw the whole macbeth thingy was rather fun. d&t was alright laa. just that i accidentally kicked that metal thing. well a lot of people did anw. hahar.
okay i promised zh i would edit his blog for him. so. GBUTCSMILE&BB! =D

No comments: