This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Summary

Of what I can remember...
  • DEAD CHICKEN! (INSIDE JOKE...HEHEH =P)
  • TC's birthday
  • Someone was a little down today
  • Ate from the western food stall for lunch for the second time in my life
  • It was terrible.
  • Because of that I owe carine $1.30.
  • And that dumb plate costed $1.80
  • The customer service was horrible.
  • I had stomachache after I ate that plate of rice.
  • Crap. Maybe some mosquito flew there and...
  • Conclusion: I will never, never eat from the western food stall again.
  • I gave up on it, totally.
  • Literature Remedial was okay.
  • Didn't change back into uniform after PE
  • Hurriedly put the uniform over my PE shirt when Maths was about to start
  • But...Miss _ _ _ _ g wasn't there. So I took it out lor.
  • Super hot today.
  • Stupid stomachache lasted from lunch until after school.
  • I was so weak I couldn't talk
  • That wasn't a joke :(
  • Thank God
  • I prayed and I miraculously survived the ordeal
  • I thought I was dying soon.
  • Lol.
  • Okay. Please people. I'm not a printing machine.
  • Thank you.

No comments: