This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Quizzes

Hello =) I wanted to change my skin on the 17th... but the entries width wasn't big enough for the quizzes I took you see. Hehe. So I have to post until the quizzes can't be seen. Understand? Okay, never mind. I'm weird XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY XITONG! ( & HER MUM! ) Hahaha. :) I did TWO quizzes again. Hee. To make sure that the tables and all aren't there, I chose plain text. :D 

{Your Personality Profile}
You are nurturing, kind, and lucky. Like mother nature, you want to help everyone. You are good at keeping secrets and tend to be secretive. A seeker of harmony, you are a natural peacemaker. You are good natured and people enjoy your company. You put people at ease and make them feel at home with you. The World's Shortest Personality Test http://www.blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest

{Your Brain's Pattern}
You're a simple thinker, and this is actually a very good thing. You don't complicate matters when you don't have to. You look for the simplest explanation or solution, and you go with that. As a result, your mind is uncluttered and free of stress. What Pattern Is Your Brain? http://www.blogthings.com/whatpatternisyourbrainquiz I found one question hard to answer... You tend to enjoy: - Studying / solving math or science problems. - Working with animals, tools, or machines. - Creative activities like art, drama, crafts, dance, music, or creative writing. - Working with numbers, records, or machines in a set, orderly way. - Leading and persuading people, as well as selling products and ideas. - Doing things to help people such as teaching or providing information. I didn't do that quiz as a result. I LOVE DOING EVERYTHING! x) I think I must be some kind of weird thing. Maybe I'm not even a human. Hahaha. Some freak God sent down to Earth. LOL! Anyway, life has been great. So far, so good. :D NEXT QUIZ. I LIKE DOING SHORT QUIZZES. LIKE, 3 QUESTIONS? =D or even better, JUST ONE question. 

{Your Hidden Talent}
You have the power to persuade and influence others. You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around. The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it. Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think! What's Your Hidden Talent? http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhiddentalentquiz WOW. Haha. 

{You Are 35% Addicted to Blogthings}
Okay, so you know how to take and post a Blogthing. But you're no addict. (Hey, this quiz "proves" it!) For you, Blogthings is more of a healthy habit. At least, that's what you tell yourself! How Addicted To Blogthings Are You? http://www.blogthings.com/howaddictedtoblogthingsareyouquiz I like Blogthings. Haha. Its fun. And clean. And the results... I think they are acceptable..! Unlike other quizzes when.. quiz results are totally crap. Lol. Okay, God bless!

No comments: