This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Absent

SCROLL DOWN FOR TAG REPLIES (:

I didn't go to school today. For those who took the time to notice, thank you very much :) So...why? I don't know.
[Edit]
THANKS FOR WAKING ME UP.
OKAY I GONNA BE A GOOD GIRL.
I'll go to school everyday,
even if I can't wake up.
I will hate love school.
I will love studying.
I will pay attention in class and forget about dozing off.
I don't care if I gonna be a geek or something.
I HAVE TO DO WELL
BECAUSE I WANNA BE A GOOD GIRL.
I will forget about late nights & finish my homework first thing when I come back home.
If I forget to do any of the above, hit me hard.
You can slap me if you want to :)
Maybe I won't update my blog.
After exams maybe.
I'm a good girl (:
SO DO NOT CALL OR SMS ME JUST TO ASK ME TO COME ONLINE.
CALLS WILL BE REJECTED & SMSES WILL BE DELETED STARIGHTAWAY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D
NOW I SHALL STUDYYYY.
[/Edit]

Anyway, I added in a lot of fanlistings. You can check them in the "fan of" section.

Exams are nearing. I'VE GOT ONE PILE OF HOMEWORK UMCOMPLETED. :/ And my workpiece is unfinished. I didn't get to cut mine that week. I forgot to bring mine. How dumb can I get. :( I think I better buck up and pull up my socks plus shoes. God bless & bye bye.



Pictures taken from exploding dog.

Right. REPLIES. I remembered. Okay. Sorry for not replying for four days I think. :/

DAPHNE } Uh oh. Haha. Don't use it from now on then :) Thanks for tagging :D
JUMINE } Ah? ._. Okay...
CHUNKIAT } Thanks.
JENNA } HEYLO. Okie. I tagged :)
KOKJIE } Thank you. You too. =)
CHUNKIAT } Ya. I'm a poor kid. Boohoo.
CHUWENQ } Hey! Your blog is super nice la. Ahaha. Thanks for tagging!
HUIMEI } HI! Lol. Yah. No. Okay its no. I think its the rice. Lol. Ge ye fan :/ Never mind. Your attitude will always be good alright. I trust you. Yep I always do :) Thanks for tagging! :D
GRACE } Okie done. [Points to post below] (;
CHUNKIAT } Thank you. You so free har. Go every blog tag the same thing -.- Lol, anyway thanks again. :)
KOKJIE } Thanks. Hahar.
JAPHIA } HI! Lol. [Prays hard that exams gonna end soon] :D
JENNA } Lol. GO DO GO DO! XD
SHIHQIAN } Thanks lotsa :) Same to you.
SISCA } Heylo! Thank you! Uh huh. Yup he is.
CHRISTOPHER + EUGENE + JIANWEI + KOKJIE } THANK YOU. LOL.
LILLIAN } You too! :)

YAY! IM DONE IM DONE. x) Thanks for tagging. Lotsa love! =D

No comments: