This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tribute

Hi lovelies!
I was trying to escape from the computer.
And...I did it.
For 3 days.
Well that's pathetic :(
Because I planned to study for 10 days straight.
Its okay.
I ought to give you guys an update :)
So here goes,
I'll be working on new skins soon. SOON.
And I LOVE. LOVE. BLUE THICK TOWELS!
Super comfortable. Heheh.
Alright. Then...
I returned two books :)
One is in the classroom.
Exams are round the corner, I gonna study.
Yes, study. :)
There's a science test tomorrow.
OHH I LOVE STUDYING! XD
Haha. Many funny things happened these few days. :D
One on the train...On the road...At the control station.
Blah. So much to tell.
I WANNA THANK...
All those who tagged!
Nice people, aren't they? :)
I was afraid to click on "tagboard".
Weird eh?
Scared of my own tagboard.
LOL. Because miracles do happen.
Maybe people flooded.
But sadly, none.
Well that's alright.
I received 3 10 [SEVEN MORE! THANK GUYS! LOVE YA :D] tags.
Hehehe.
No one tagged on the 21st eh.
It was my dad's birthday. Haha.

XiTong } Okie! Do you have a blog? Sorry I've been a suaku lately. Haven't been blog-hopping mah. x)
San } Okay. You aren't online...Never mind. I shall wait & study at the same time. :)
HuiMei } Yes, updated. Thanks :)
Eugene } Lol. Why? What happened? School...just bear with it luh. :D
JiaQi } Hi! Thank you! [Hugs] XD
XueMei } Lol. Don't abandon your blog againnnn. Hee. I'm working SOFTly. Lol. & thanks for the luck. Ahaha. Yay! You'll do well, don't worry. :) Yesyes. 1Faith05. I think the gathering's in June. Uh huh. Lol. Yup. Hope there'll be such a time! Thanks for flooding! :DD
Eugene } Lol. You lamer. Isn't it fun? Hahaha.BLUE PINK BLUE PINK BLUE PINK BLUE! =D P.S: Are you singing S.H.E's I.O.I.O? Lol. I o...I aye I aye I aye Oh I O. HAHAHA! Oh yah. You tagged four times today! Thank you! :)
Kris } Thanks! =)
Sally } Hello. Thank you. Hahah. Go study...study hard! Take care! =D
Yi An } Thanks. You too! (:

ALERT!!!
Diao - meaning a male's genital [I am sure you don't want to read the rest]
or rather, manhood strong and powerful, robust and sturdy.

PLEASE DON'T USE IT. THANK YOU. OR EVEN SAY IT. THAT'S DISGUSTING.
LIKE IF FOREIGNERS COME TO SINGAPORE & THEY HEAR IT,
AND KNOW THE MEANING OF IT,
ITS A HUMILATION ALRIGHT.
DON'T SAY IT.
DON'T SAY IT!

No comments: