This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

to those who tagged } thanks for tagging =D

liquan } yah. because i can't say a lot of things. people will come chasing me with a broom if i made those words seen. although its my blog. but its public. what to do. harhar. you were the one & only one who tagged on the 4th of april! lool.

carine } lols. i told you what i wrote wasn't about you le mah. you don't believe me eh :( i almost thought of deleting that 2nd tag of yours but i guess i'll leave it there. wang en fu yi. i got nothing to say lah.

sijie } lols. thanks. [hugs] hahaha.

jiaqi } hees. [boos back] =P

vic } nvm? lol.

huimei } daddy you flooded..! your heart fragile ah.. hmm. then i dont know eh =/ gahhh. why daddy read the small small words :( and how come daddy so smart har? =(( anw he won't read what you say. so its okay i guess. hahar :) of course luh. bu xi guan leh. suddenly nobody tag. okay thanks. for helping me to thank those people one by one :) why must change blogskin..? this one isn't nice?

anonymous } add me on MSN luh =)

okay. i'm greatly irritated and i'm stumped. i can't do anything. my brother just broke the glass celing fan with a kick of his ball. I AM ANGRY OKAY. WHO SAYS I DON'T GET ANGRY. I'M NOT A TOY LA. why must people treat me as if i am a toy. i'm sad and i don't care. sorry for those er. put adjective here [tags] visit my blog must tag okay? okay lah. nvm. so demanding eh. i'm a bad girl. full stop.

EDIT-

I AM FUMING.
RAGING WITH ANGER.
SOMEONE ON BLOGSKINS.
COPIED ME.
HELLO?
ARE YOU A DESPO OR WHAT.
MISS LALA MISS LALA.
YOU CANT COPY ME!!!
BOO YOU.
=((

NO ONE IS CHEERING ME UP FREAKO.
I'M NOT WORTHY TO BE CHEERED UP.
anyway i'm not a despo for encouragement.
i gave up long ago.
i'm not sandra.

No comments: