This world is a great sculptor's shop. We are the statues and there is rumour going round the shop that some of us are some day going to come to life. =D - C.S. Lewis

Saturday, April 08, 2006

this is the 240th post in this blog

This computer is weird. Blogger appears in chinese instead of English. But at least I can still understand the words. Hahahar. Had my breakfast already. So umm. I'm having chinese tuition at 8 tonight. Lalala.

Daddy's teaching jw spelling. And mei is...playing with toys? Gah I dont know. & I dont bother. x) Hahrhar. I've been typing haha like that since tues i think. harhar. XP

Maybe I shall draw somthing on paint to kill my boredom. There's no Photoshop on this com so I guess i shall just make do with paint =)

sandra drew this on paint
yuppos. i know it isnt very nice. but anw, lalala. i think i shall stop here.
so, TCGBSMILE&BB! =D

oh yes. i love jenna. hahahar. jenna, see this? :D

No comments: